Spartans Home

FATAL

Gunthar~SPARTA~

Noobiachi is correct; the video we recorded with Evan will be featured in the 3rd episode of "PC Gamer GenitalDigital", available exclusively through Steam. Each episode is $1.99; I'm not certain if it's available in the UK at this time, but if it's not, it will be available soon.

So, if you only wanna blow $1.99 on the episode we'll be starring in, wait until the episode that will be released during the week beginning October 9th (I don't know what the exact release date will be--Tuesday, perhaps?)

I am going to hit Evan up for a standalone copy of the video so that LoS members and friends can enjoy it without ponying-up any coin.

Noobiachi is correct; the video we recorded with Evan will be featured in the 3rd episode of "PC Gamer GenitalDigital", available exclusively through Steam. Each episode is $1.99; I'm not certain if it's available in the UK at this time, but if it's not, it will be available soon.

So, if you only wanna blow $1.99 on the episode we'll be starring in, wait until the episode that will be released during the week beginning October 9th (I don't know what the exact release date will be--Tuesday, perhaps?)

I am going to hit Evan up for a standalone copy of the video so that LoS members and friends can enjoy it without ponying-up any coin.

Sweet, thanks bro. By the way when you have time I have an idea for ya if your feeling up to it.