Spartans Home

Camo Comparison

MedicSN6

Nice visual, but you gotta love these companies who pimp their preferred product by little tweaks here and there. I've seen it in so many DOD films it makes a great drinking game. They should've put all individuals in front of the grass, or at least put them all in waist-high grass.

That being said, the Multicam and the Cadpat look great. I wonder how they would look if those two positions were reversed...

Nice visual, but you gotta love these companies who pimp their preferred product by little tweaks here and there. I've seen it in so many DOD films it makes a great drinking game. They should've put all individuals in front of the grass, or at least put them all in waist-high grass.

That being said, the Multicam and the Cadpat look great. I wonder how they would look if those two positions were reversed...

Some camo is ment to work better by making you blend in to the forground (RealTree)

Others work by make you blend in to the background and work best if something is between you and what you are trying to stay hidden from (BDU)

• 1 month later...