Spartans Home

MSO Feedback

DaiSan

Hi,

This is about the "People List" on server.

I didn t have much time to be around lately so I never tried this MOD yet. I see each spot is named, so I am wondering.. If I get in just to "try out" something and I use another person name, when that person will rejoin, will find his stuff messed up by my actions?

I joined quickly this morning, but I disconnected right away to not mess up anyone profile.

I would like to be added to the List so I can see if i like this MOD and I would suggest to add a couple of spots as GUEST, being used from people is not familiar with it but just dropped by and want to see what s going on.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is about the "People List" on server.

I didn t have much time to be around lately so I never tried this MOD yet. I see each spot is named, so I am wondering.. If I get in just to "try out" something and I use another person name, when that person will rejoin, will find his stuff messed up by my actions?

I joined quickly this morning, but I disconnected right away to not mess up anyone profile.

I would like to be added to the List so I can see if i like this MOD and I would suggest to add a couple of spots as GUEST, being used from people is not familiar with it but just dropped by and want to see what s going on.

Thank you.

Entire 'Guest' squad added.

Batwing, what position would you like, BAF? US Army? USMC?

No mate, Single player is the only gametype that can be saved in it's entirety. There is just too much data for any way of saving Multiplayer games.

Edited by Dai-San~SPARTA~

First impressions are that this has legs, for me at least.

Two short sessions yesterday convinced me that the complex tactical approach needed make this a real thinking game. Just my cup of tea.

One question, what do the JIP markers look like or are they just text on the map?

I know the server was restarted in between my two sessions but I couldn't see anything obvious on the map.

One question, what do the JIP markers look like or are they just text on the map?

The JIP Markers are the same as normal markers but are saved on the server.

The reason for them is as you know, if you use a normal marker in ArmA anyone that joins after you have placed them cannot see them. Hence the Join In Progress Markers that are always shown until deleted.

Same with the AAR's, they are saved as Notes that are viewable from the Map screen.

Yes I know, that's what reset my kit. But during that second session someone else, possibly Ebe mentioned he couldn't see the JIP markers , you said they were there and he then confirmed they were visible. I looked at the map and whilst there were various marks nothing stood out and certainly nothing looked like a conventional map marker. I'll be on later so will check again.

Yes I know, that's what reset my kit. But during that second session someone else, possibly Ebe mentioned he couldn't see the JIP markers , you said they were there and he then confirmed they were visible. I looked at the map and whilst there were various marks nothing stood out and certainly nothing looked like a conventional map marker. I'll be on later so will check again.

No mate, he said he didn't have the option (even though he had a radio) to add JIP's, there were none on the map at that time.