Spartans Home

The Amazing Spider-Man - 2012 -

So,

They just presented the new Spidey reboot trailer. A more "modern" view IMO this time. I am still an "afecionado" of the original comic-book, with the original suit... First movie-like concept.

This one is intriguing tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XayxMPrUP4

However, I couldn t not notice they are using the "Mirror's Edge" technology on this Movie and I am wondering if too much use of CGI will make it just... ridicoulous.

Check this out and compare with the Trailer action on the roofs... the Spidey first person view....

What pisses me off is their selection for Spidey-man. I can't help but want to punch that dude's face.

I gotta say I want to punch him less than I want to punch Tobey Maguire. Andrew Garfield was in The Social Network. Didn't do too bad I suppose.

- JHunter

I gotta say I want to punch him less than I want to punch Tobey Maguire. Andrew Garfield was in The Social Network. Didn't do too bad I suppose.

- JHunter

Yes he was. I also wanted to punch him badly in that movie, even more-so because of the character he played.

Tobey only annoyed me in Spiderman 3 when he tried playing the "bad boy".

I was hoping they'd do something entirely different/new with the reboot, but it looks like almost an exact copy of the original, just a bit darker. And the CGI is awful, I hope thats not in the final movie. The CGI in the original is what turned me off to those as well. If it's gonna be that heavy on CGI, you might as well make Zach Snyder direct it and have the whole movie look like a graphic novel.

We'll see, but I'm not entirely impressed by the new trailer.