Spartans Home

Changes to Ace Dom

Zeno~SPARTA~

Per Captain Randoms request I have added the RPK74M 1P29 to the Russian ammo box in the following missions

Domi_ACERH.isladuala.pbo

Sparta_ACERH_Tdomi_54g.Takistan.pbo

Domi_ACERH_Lingor11_cam.lingor.pbo

Domi_ACERH_cam.Chernarus.pbo

AirAssault_dom_ACERH_CAM.fallujah.pbo

Domi_ACERH_Ovaron13_cam.cmr_ovaron.pbo

They have all been updated on the server

Thx Zeno

could you change in rotation Takistan 54G to 54F please? Now loads older version.

Also in Overon map. CLU unit is missing from the box, Javelins are no go now.

Is there way to turn off internal weather permanent in server settings?

• 3 weeks later...

I am in the process of converting the domination files from 2:54 to 2.57

I have uploaded

Armored_Assault_ACE_57a.Takistan

As as a start, I will work on this so that it will do 4 specific tank missions or just general missions.

Eventually I will work my way through all the islands.

Thanks to frenchie for finding a 2.57 domination for me, as a reward I have added the M88A2 to this map..

Armored_Assault_ACE_57b.Takistan

is on the server, I have fixed some issues plus added the M1a2 tusk to the heli lift list.

please report any errors.

When I have time I will modify this to the same standard as our other domi missions, then export it to other Islands.

Z

• 2 weeks later...

Was the Igla removed from the ammo box?! and if so; why God why?!!! :)........... we dropped a few boxes lastnight and no Igla,just useless Stingers that seem to be bugged.

Ovaron,think it was the domirh_cam something like that.

Not sure whats up with the Stingers but they seem to randomly bug out...they dont lock and if they do they wont hit the target .....and after 20 seconds you hear an explosion not even close to where the mi24 fe is.

No problem cause you took em out or they are still in there but something weird happend???....i never seen anything dissapear from droppedboxes befor,so could just be a one time buggy lil thing. it wasnt just me who didnt see the Igla's,no one could see the igla in the box.

Bottom slot in Foxtrot is not PMC but a normal US soldier. If you dont have Lingorunits loaded you will get kicked,make sure you have it.

Lingor units http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Games/Arma%202%20Operation%20Arrowhead/Mods/@lingorunits.rar

Edited by EL_n00biachi

Yeah....weird huh..lol 3 guys got kicked out last night,and they were the one's who didnt have lingorunits they were missing somethingibr_policesomething...anyone that had Lingorunits loaded had no problem.