Spartans Home

Beautiful Video - operation Red Flag

I actually got to watch this in the IMAX theater at the Smithsonian Air & Space museum when I was dating my wife. I'm surprised she stuck with me since I totally geeked out during the entire showing haha. Later we went to the 2min simulator ride where we got into a fight over the joystick and ended up doing about 10 barrel rolls. I knew then she was the woman for me hahaah.

Picked up the Blu-Ray last night. Watched it on the 65" HD and it was absolutely spectacular.

Awesome film, I will be watching this at least 20 more times.

Thank you Batwing for posting this, excellent addition to my DVD/Blu-Ray Library!

Yeah, I am glad you enjoyed it.. because it is amazing, isn t it?

I guess HULU has it too. I am pretty sure I saw it already but I can t remember from what media.

Just as a curiousity, did you buy the BD at a store or ordered online?

Oh and bytheway, it turned on my interest for Flaming Cliffs2 so I grabbed my flight stick and had a pretty long sim interaction, man... when do we fly together !!!!????

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

Batwing I found the movie in my local Best Buy for $20. I checked online and was lucky that my store had it on the shelf.

As for you and I flying, to be honest the time necessary to reacclimate myself with the controls and stuff is such a major pain in the butt I avoid FC2 and DCS A-10.

I REALLY love those game....ALOT, I just dread the laborious learning curve to get up and operational. I know, I know, I know, then why buy such fancy controllers and complicated software.... Because I am one of those dudes that if he gets the desire to fly the best, everything is in place to do so.

Reality.....it does have to make sense thumbsup.gif