Spartans Home

Suckerpunch

I've watched the trailer, and now I understand where the title of this movie comes from: it's what you'll realize has just happened to you as you walk out of the theater, knowing that you can never get your money and 2 hours of your life back.

oh, no. I thought it looked decent enough to see.

@Kal, make sure you either see it in Imax or at least Digital projection.

Too bad you r so far away guys !! I dlove to watch it with u :)

Now, in full honesty, I was seriously intrigued by this movie, then I read a few reviews and the unanimous comment was that is.... a huge mess.

Nonetheless, i think if you go to watch it in a group of us, the experience is gonna be cool no matter what :)

Unfortunately here I am "alone" and I already know if I will convince my g/f to go with me... then she will "own" me for countless time.... lol, I cannot give her that edge !

So, let me know later if you had fun.. I m sure u will !

Do not watch this movie!!! I saw it on the first night...horrible... I promise y'all I'm saving y'all money and time. The previews you see are the only good parts and in reality it only lasts a little bit of the movie. I was in a theatre full of people and I kept hearing the same thing..."what!" "This sucks" "I don't get it" ...it was aweful!!! Bad acting and horrible plot. U hope for a twist and all u get is a lame ending.

The movie is a bunch of backstory (incl. good-looking women in skimpy clothing) with a few bits of mindless, time-warping (B-25 fighting a dragon!, Steam-powered nazi-zombies!), action sequences thrown in. To me, it was worth my $7 for 2 hours of movie. But, a friend who I brought along thought it was crap. So, YMMV.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm with Sarge... it was ok film, cute chick with not much clothing and a sword fights huge samurai warrior with a mini gun... what's not to like :D the eye candy makes up for the dull storyline :gun: