Spartans Home

$2200 HDMI Cable

MH6~SPARTA~

The best part about this cable is that it?s made from platinum found only on the Mars?MARS! The Mars platinum is the purest material known to man. The aliens use it all the time to create their space ships which can travel at speeds up to Mach 30?MACH 30!

The product I received was flawed. After spending several hours struggling with the packaging, I finally obtained access to the cable. When I tried to plug it in, it didn't fit, so I started to try to force it in. After about an hour of this, I finally got the cable in. To my disarray, it did not work. Now, the cable is stuck in my computer (I'd assume broken), and I have one less USB port. I was very unhappy with the product.

What's great about it: Nice color, Super cheap.What's not so great: Doesn't work, too long.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.

The product I received was flawed. After spending several hours struggling with the packaging, I finally obtained access to the cable. When I tried to plug it in, it didn't fit, so I started to try to force it in. After about an hour of this, I finally got the cable in. To my disarray, it did not work. Now, the cable is stuck in my computer (I'd assume broken), and I have one less USB port. I was very unhappy with the product.

What's great about it: Nice color, Super cheap.What's not so great: Doesn't work, too long.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.

hysterical.gif

Last night my wife and I were at Best Buy and she commented on how expensive some HDMI cables were. Mind you, these were some $30 average cables on an end-cap near the BluRays. So I said, you wanna really see something ridiculous?? So we chugged on over to 'gouge your wallet land' while I explained the difference between analog and digital signals. While analog signals are more dense and can have a higher resolution, they are very susceptible to outside interference and other noise mainly from other electrical sources and also the material in which they travel across or at the connections. Blah blah blah. Her eyes glazed over a couple times, but she understood.

Digital is just a strong signal of ones and zeros, but no depth. It is merely information going from one spot to another. It does not degrade, nor is made worse by interference. You'll either get the signal or you won't.

Anyways, nothing you guys don't already know.

So she looks at the HDMI cables that have the 'upgrades' (shielding, gold connectors, space-age materials, etc. etc. and says very loudly, right in front of a Best Buy employee who is trying to talk a customer into buying one, that the cables are a huge rip-off. She picked up one that said $89 and she looked at me sideways and said "Seriously?"

I explained the difference between analog and digital and she got it.

The point of the story is that I should be a science teacher.

Last night my wife and I were at Best Buy and she commented on how expensive some HDMI cables were. Mind you, these were some $30 average cables on an end-cap near the BluRays. So I said, you wanna really see something ridiculous?? So we chugged on over to 'gouge your wallet land' while I explained the difference between analog and digital signals. While analog signals are more dense and can have a higher resolution, they are very susceptible to outside interference and other noise mainly from other electrical sources and also the material in which they travel across or at the connections. Blah blah blah. Her eyes glazed over a couple times, but she understood.

Digital is just a strong signal of ones and zeros, but no depth. It is merely information going from one spot to another. It does not degrade, nor is made worse by interference. You'll either get the signal or you won't.

Anyways, nothing you guys don't already know.

So she looks at the HDMI cables that have the 'upgrades' (shielding, gold connectors, space-age materials, etc. etc. and says very loudly, right in front of a Best Buy employee who is trying to talk a customer into buying one, that the cables are a huge rip-off. She picked up one that said $89 and she looked at me sideways and said "Seriously?"

I explained the difference between analog and digital and she got it.

The point of the story is that I should be a science teacher.

Good man! thumbsup.gif