Spartans Home

server issues

Jeff~SPARTA~

zeno...it appears that 1.56 may be causing server stability issues. the dom server went MIA on the browser earlier, and the ACE server just crashed a few minutes ago. ACE server gave no indication of anything being wrong with it.....i've asked noobachi to have the public server guys keep an eye on their server, and see if it gives any indications of crashing over there.

Jeff

:dog: Haha Well I tried but did not mean to drop ya'll as I know how important missions can be but the restart Was for sure a fresh restart.

The regular Dom server just will not show so We really Do need Zeno When it counts .... no worries though we should have the Dom server fixed soon (as in within 5 hrs.)

Sorry I will get the gist of this and try to help ya'll better next time. :thanks:

Actually I was wrong the dom server stopped and did not restart.

This is my fault, that server has a scheduled restart. I advanced the restart by 6 hours, but the server stops and instead of restarting immediately it comes back 6 hours later, so I put it back to the way it was and that problem should go away.

• 1 month later...