Spartans Home

bye bye learning skills

Skaz~SPARTA~

14th December activation:

I like !!

# ALL LEARNING SKILLS WILL DISAPPEAR

* We're not kidding. In your head, in your hangar or in your anything else, they're gone. Vamoosh. Deleted. Sent to the big recycle bin in the sky. Etc etc.

# All skillpoints invested in learning skills will be reimbursed, including all the fiddly corner cases. If you have 2,012,692 SP in learning, you will find yourself down those skills, but with 2,012,692 skillpoints to redistribute.

3.2 Million extra points to stick into anything......

thx for the post

Not sure about this one, it's ok for the lazy players that could not be arsed to train. Only saving grace is how many more attrib points did I have, and how many more SP I got ahead, and what will I spend my 5mil SP on.

I liked learning skills, did most of them from day one ish. Well maybe a year on to be honest.

Capture-9.jpg

Biggest thing keeping me from coming back is the fact that im years behind alot of other ppl in skillz.

Well, to be honest, this really doesn't matter.

A. There are new players starting fresh every single day.

B. The trick is to focus on something that is essential to your goal. Do this until you become extremely proficient (as proficient as you want to be), then change to something else you want to do while you are actively flying/using your main/initial skill set.

C. If you do anything in the game, anything at all, at the bare minimum, learn to fly a fast tackle ship. (Mechanics may have changed since the last time you played.)

You can fly in pretty much any common fleet and no one will complain.

• 2 weeks later...