Spartans Home

FC2 - Coop Mission - DEFEND SUKHUMI

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi there,

First of a few to come, if this Flight Sim catch your taste.

MISSION SPECS:

- Up to 11 players --- 3 F15 1 MIG29s, 3 A10 1 SU25T, 3 KA-50

- At least 4 or 6 players required - Fighters and Bombers required at the same time

- Level Medium-Difficult

- Lenght 1 h. 45 mins (approximated)

- Possibility of Failure - Abort Mission and come back

- Time Sensitive

- Requires good interaction Fighters - Bombers to achieve success

DESCRIPTION

Our Intel provided last minute info about a military action to capture the neutral Sukhumi base.

The local Insurgent troops are not able to resist an attack at this moment and we are required to provide protection.

Intel Informed about a Tank platoon, moving from Dzhukmur, protected by Shilkas and Tunguskas. Russian air CAPs expected.

BE ADVICED: Friendly troops at Sukhumi base, should be 1 T55, 1 BTR 80, 1 ZSU 23 on Ural and some infantry.

TACTICAL

NOTE:

ALL FORCES BUT KA-50s WILL USE SOCHI-ADLER BASE TO REFUEL AND REARM AND FINAL LANDING POINT

GROUND ATTACK FORCES:

- AK-50:

Taking off from BAMBORA

WP 3: Ingress point

WP 4: HOLD AND DEFEND

WP 5: Egress point

- A-10 and Su 25T:

Taking off from MAJKOP

WP 4: Ingress point

WP 5: CAS - SEEK AND DESTROY

WP 6: Egress point

FIGHTER SWEEP SUPPORT:

- F-15:

Taking off from KRASNODAR

WP 4: Ingress point

WP 5: FIGHTER SWEEP

WP 6: Egress point

MAP:

DefendAirbasemap.jpg

You can download the map as picture here:

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae210/mariosessa/shared%20shots/DefendAirbasemap.jpg

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

@ Ducky:

GREAT NEWS !

I just found a modded version of the mission Editor, called Modded ME vers 1.7, installable using ModMan, which enhances the Mission editor and allows to change coalitions at any time !!

So, I just changed an F15 to a Mig29s :)

Let me know if you want any other change at this point :)

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

Hey Inimigo I will be attempting to fly on saturdays and maybe one other day during the week.

Batwing I have been trying to learn the weapon systems and practicing takeoff and landings. So far I can takeoff, landing is problematic. I am slowly getting there with the weapon system. In order to learn I will focus on one aircraft type, most likely the A10. I have printed out the key strokes for the A10 and now just need to think what should logically go on the HOTAS/stick.