Spartans Home

CSM2 Sounds for ArmA 2: British Armed Forces

Kavlarakos~SPARTA~

I just tested this new sound mod for the BAF weapons and have to admit that they sound really great. Another big plus is that there is no conflict between Vopsound and this one. So when using Vopsounds and the new CSM2 sounds for BAF you get an awesome mix of new weapon sounds.

The mod can be downloaded here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9049

CSM2 Sounds for ArmA 2: British Armed Forces

So my question is if we could add this sound mod to the list of allowed mods for our Sparta servers.

Edited by Halli~SPARTA~
added link

hey Kav, that is not a link.

Question, can this Mod being used WITH ACEX_SM which is the mod i am using now to enhance standard sounds?

Thank you.

Usage with @ACE_SM:

CSM2 works together with ACE2 @ACEX_SM and the default configuration is set to override @ACEX_SM sounds as detailed below.

As both mod's are beta and still being developed, further support and changes will be added.

To configure CSM2 to override ACEX_SM Weapon classes (default setting), the:#define CSM2_ACEX_SM statement is included in the client configuration file:...\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\userconfig\CSM2\csm2_clientside_config.hpp.

If you are using ACE 2 but do not use @ACEX_SM sounds, or you wish to use CSM2 standalone or with another sound mod, then change the above statement to a comment by preceding it with '//' as follows:// #define CSM2_ACEX_SMCSM2 will then no longer check for @ACEX_SM dependencies and will start without the popup message.

The MOD can be found HERE.

Edited by Hajimoto

You could launch a local server and try it or you could try (Haj looks around carefully) ..... another server.

beatdeadhorse.gif

.........^

.........|

.........--------------------------------- Hajimoto being beaten for suggesting such a thing.