Spartans Home

TACDOM??

Cent~SPARTA~

I dont know if this has been mentioned but Im going to make a comment anyway.

I think that we should try practicing some dry runs with formations, drills, room clearing(even though it doesnt apply to arma yet but still fun as hell), using brevity communication skills, etc. I strongly believe this will help with TAC.

I wouldnt mind running something like this tonight or any other time you see me on teamspeak. I know something about this stuff from previously playing a lot of FPS's. Even if some of you know this stuff already, it's still cool to practice together so we have no issues on tac.

JackSeven

I dont know if this has been mentioned but Im going to make a comment anyway.

I think that we should try practicing some dry runs with formations, drills, room clearing(even though it doesnt apply to arma yet but still fun as hell), using brevity communication skills, etc. I strongly believe this will help with TAC.

I wouldnt mind running something like this tonight or any other time you see me on teamspeak. I know something about this stuff from previously playing a lot of FPS's. Even if some of you know this stuff already, it's still cool to practice together so we have no issues on tac.

JackSeven

Yep. There are lots of posts in the Arma2 forum concerning this if anyone needs help. If I get time this weekend I'll bump them up.