Spartans Home

Euro fighter Typhoon

Roach

That ain´t a eurofighter. Looks more like a Mirage and there is also a couple of shots from a trainer airplane.

Eurofighter is a deltawing twin engine airplane with stabeliser fins and a square double intake right under the cockpit

Edited by usthomsen~SPARTA~

Its a Mirage 5. Just to be a pain in the butt and having to correct every one ;-)

Yes its a great video and i love everyhing that has to do with fighter planes

It was a childhood dream to become a fighter pilot but to be acceptet u need perfect eyesight without correction so when i started using glasses at the age of 17 my dream fell apart and i became a cop instead. Sad story !

Its a Mirage 5. Just to be a pain in the butt and having to correct every one ;-)

Yes its a great video and i love everyhing that has to do with fighter planes

It was a childhood dream to become a fighter pilot but to be acceptet u need perfect eyesight without correction so when i started using glasses at the age of 17 my dream fell apart and i became a cop instead. Sad story !

lol I had the same dream, and was a huge fighter plane geek (still am), but I just didn't have the grades to even think about the academy, and I didn't want to be stuck behind a computer my whole military career so I joined the Army and became......an engineer who draws plans up. *smacks head*