Spartans Home

Help no mic

Gomer~SPARTA~

My system crashed awhile back and I had to wipe it clean and start from scratch. :( Now my mic is inop. I can hear everyone on ts fine but they can not hear me. :blink: Tried everything I can think of to no avail. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated because its driving me freaking nuts. lol

Standard Operating Procedure

1 Check cable connection.

2 verify mike on another pc.

3 Start Teamspeak, click on Settings, Options, under Sound Devices, make sure Direct Sound is ticked under Sound Driver. check your input and output device. If there are different possibilties, try them. Use the Local Test under Settings, Sound Settings to verify whether your attempts have worked or not.

4 click Start, Control Panel, Sound and Audio Devices, Voice, then click on Volume. Make sure that the Select box is ticked at the bottom of the Microphone slider.You can push the slider up to increase gain and under advanced you can select microphone boost. (retest using TS).

These are the simple things, then it gets more specific to your equipment.

Good Luck

Zeno 's points are dead on but VERY important is to make sure the option of direct sound is ticked and not wave in TS.

I have found that 80% of the TS help I have given has been this option.

Good luck and If it still wont't work get on TS (and type help) and Im sure someone will help.

:blink: