Spartans Home

Paintball game this past weekend.... Staring ME!!!

A buddy of mine shot this video of me playing paintball this past weekend... I had no idea he was filming.

The situation for my team at the time this was filmed was not good, my center was yielding and my left flank was slowly colapsing, my right flank was advancing slowly... I was on the left flank trying to rally the troops and buy time for the guys on the right flank to accomplish their mission. This Video is just a small part of the action on the left flank.

The video above is one of the guys from the ranger side... he managed to take a forward bunker and was really riping into my guys.

As the ranger was tearing in to my guys I went up to the forward most bunker. Was WAY to much fire on that bunker to stay there as be effective... it was taking fire from 3 enemy positions. Nevermind the fact that my wingman was shot getting to it. I desided to low crawl up on the ranger.

Supriseingly, the ranger never saw me crawling up to him... I even stopped to take a little break on the way cause I got tired. Once I got there (FINALLY!!!!) I sayed still and quiet being careful not to touch the bunker or make any kind of disturbabance.

I kinda felt bad for the guy but he would have done the same to me... Alls fair in love a war.

Nice move there. You didn't try to get him to surrender? When I sneak up on someone like that I just yell out surrender with my marker on them. If you get the voice right you can really scare the crap out of someone. I actually had one instance when I snuck up on a guy in a house and peeked in through the window. I yelled surrender! as loud as I could and the guy dropped his marker. Then, his buddy, who I didn't even know about, also dropped him marker. Had I just shot the guy I might have been lit up by the second guy. (I play with a stock-class Phantom about half the time.)

Nice move there. You didn't try to get him to surrender? When I sneak up on someone like that I just yell out surrender with my marker on them. If you get the voice right you can really scare the crap out of someone. I actually had one instance when I snuck up on a guy in a house and peeked in through the window. I yelled surrender! as loud as I could and the guy dropped his marker. Then, his buddy, who I didn't even know about, also dropped him marker. Had I just shot the guy I might have been lit up by the second guy. (I play with a stock-class Phantom about half the time.)

normally I would surrender a person at that range however the fire from the other team was way to intense to stand there and wait for a response. Plus bunkering was allowed. Lastly when I raised up and drew down on him he kinda raised his marker in my general direction... at that point training (i have an army background) takes over. This is also one of the reasons I dont become a cop.