Spartans Home

Light bulb efficiency test

MedicSN6

ok.

1. Kiwi you were the first 1 in line and when I refused, you said you'd pay double.

2. I bet you have already nipped 2 B&Q to "redecorate"

3. People keep telling me your like a rhyno! u charge 2 much.

Thats all 4 now.

Sorry Floyd.

Kram what can I say.

1. I thought 50p was a bit cheap, that's why I doubled it.

2. I don't need to redecorate, I have people to do that for me.

3.I charge too much because you can't put a price on quality.

It's good to bullshit with you Krambo, missed you on TS.

can we get a little meaner?

1. I set my price by analyzing the type of people that came in and figured what they were worth. You were 1st.

2. If only we were all so lucky, and I think we know how u pay them ;)

3. sh*t im stuck on this 1. Good answer!

Missed it 2. Im back tho now. Hopefully we can start playing same games same time.

lol adder. See, no matter which energy you use, there will be a war either way:)I have most of my bulbs switched to the florescent and they work great. My usage per month hasn't gone down as much as the website has told me, but at least it's a good placebo.lol people in California are crazy. Their gov't is trying to figure out a way to ban incandescent bulbs?

I switched out all my outdoor bulbs, even the soffit lighting to CFL's and my electric bill dropped bt about $10-$20 a month. I have about 75% of the bulbs in my house switched to CFL's as well, and my electric bill dropped by about another $10-$20 per month. Paid off, they don't get hot, and I never have to chang a fucking bulb for another few years. BRILLIANT.

http://www.1000bulbs.com/Screw-In-Compact-Fluorescents/

I switched out all my outdoor bulbs, even the soffit lighting to CFL's and my electric bill dropped bt about $10-$20 a month. I have about 75% of the bulbs in my house switched to CFL's as well, and my electric bill dropped by about another $10-$20 per month. Paid off, they don't get hot, and I never have to chang a fucking bulb for another few years. BRILLIANT.

http://www.1000bulbs.com/Screw-In-Compact-Fluorescents/

Yeah, it's a win-win situation any way you look at it. I just wish other energy efficient ways of living were the same.