Spartans Home

BFBC2 $10 off

All hell just get it...Just go into the game with the thoughts that this is not ArmA2 or any MilSim and you will have a great time.

:D

I'm buying, fine. I was avoiding it for the BFHeroes mistake, and the shift to console titles. After considering the fiasco over COD6, DICE doesn't look half-bad again.

Like I posted on GRNet 2 weeks ago....

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...st&p=555487

It's a game & not a sim, if approached with an open mind it will only surprise how deep this game is...

It's team based, if you play lone wolf you will fail...

It has a progression system that is global & stored on EA net servers...

You get more equipment the more you play & more skill....

Every weapon has several counters including vehicles...

No other game can match BFBC2 for it's destruction modelling 'it is unique' and the best ever... looking not only authentic but functional in the way it changes game play & strategy....

Team members gain bonuses for helping each other & RANK up FASTER.

Every map is weighted to a particular class but all classes do work....

It is mega fun, Ask EMT/ JackSeven / Grizzly / Majestic / e_Money / Cylawyer /USthompson ... but the best bit ...

the game is very addictive.....

From collecting other players 'DOG TAGGS' to out playing the enemy.....

Be warned !

Great !! you got me too !! I am buying riight now !

You know whatt, I am not a big fun of the shooters run 'n gun, but i do admit they are fun and sometimes they can be played with a good teamwork.

Now, reading alll of what i am reading from you gus, i see as usual Sparta players embrace teamwork and is rewarding in game.

I totally trust you guys, so if you are saying is goood and can be played in team, I wanna be part of the fun :)

See you soon, any suggestion for Noobs is welcome :)

I thought this was the deal you were talking about, I noticed it on slick deals on sunday so jumped on it..

Get it for $20 fora few more hours, $10 off promo code, + apply code PAXEAST842 at checkout = $20 for bc2.

PAXEAST842

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_US/html/...s=1269833313662

Sub-Total: $39.95

Discount: - $20.00

Tax: $1.40

Total: $21.35