Spartans Home

Howdy

Denny

Saying howdy to the Spartans. Been playing with your team for a few weeks now, and enjoy the teamwork and disipline I've seen in the many skirmishes I've been part of. I played Operation Flashpoint ( the first one) for three or four years, got into Joint Operations for a few years till most players went seperate ways, (or other games became much better) like Arma2. I'm not a pray and spray player or run and gun shooter. I only hope I can be half as good as some of the players I've fought along side the last few weeks. Got alot to learn and willing to observe the pro's :)

Denny

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings all. I have a question. For the last few nights, I could not find any Sparta battles on line. While people were playing on TS3 I had no clue where they were. Could I have information ,address to your other sites? The games with you guys are the best. :D

Greetings all. I have a question. For the last few nights, I could not find any Sparta battles on line. While people were playing on TS3 I had no clue where they were. Could I have information ,address to your other sites? The games with you guys are the best. :D

If you mean just for our Arma 2 servers, if you just put "Sparta" into your server list filter, only our servers will show up.

- JHunter

Welcome, and as someone else noted, use the filter with "sparta" as the criteria. To this day, some/all of the Sparta servers refuse to show in my server browser unless I do this.