Spartans Home

Looking for voice-actors

Kavlarakos~SPARTA~

Ok, thanks to all who volunteered for that.

i will update the radio-transmission scripts with the info Durka just gave me tomorrow. And when ready I will decide together with Zeno who might be the best choice for the radio thing.

I really would like to give each of you a role in the mission, but unfortunately I only can integrate 3 of you guys. But you are all welcome to play an active part in that mission when its ready by playing it together.

@Skele

What instrument do you play. I also play for over 20 years the piano (mainly classical music) and I also mix electronic music (deep house, electro, but mainly goa) on my pc using virtual dj.

Because of Durka's Response Call-sign should be Banjo-6 actual.

ok you got it. Callsign will be banjo 6. unfortunately i don`t have internet today and so i am sitting here in a greek kafenio, behind me there are about 8 guys playing texas hold em for big, big money, so that i can`t sent out the voice scripts from my own pc.

i just hope that i won`t screw up the size of the mission with all the additional sounds. We will see....just be patient until i got my internet back so that i don`t have to write from a gambling infected place like this. greeks are so addicted... :D