Spartans Home

Ace 2

DaiSan

Definitely Dai, I downloaded the beta version awhile ago and have been updating it, although I haven't really found any servers worth playing on. I'll be online tonight, as well as today most likely.

depends on the time but im down for some ace action could you give me the link to dl the ace mod?

ACE is updated almost daily so it's best to download an ACE updater, like addon sync or six updater. I prefer addon sync because six updater is just way too confusing (and the web client you need for it to work properly is unstable for some, including me). They have instructions on how to install the ACE updaters on the download page but if you need any help feel free to ask.

You can download the ACE 2 updaters here: http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/viewtopi...f=40&t=3245

RSync is six updater and Yoma is Addon Sync.

Edited by DeltaSierra~SPARTA~

Wow Im completely confused with this mod. Don't think I'll be on with ace tonight but i'll get it to work one day.....................

Ask on TS sometime if you want and I'll help you out mate, it really is a blast once you get it setup.

Edited by DeltaSierra~SPARTA~

Sorry about yesterday, TS was playing up which was a problem then I developed the mother of all Migraines and had to give up on playing.

I'm about tonight though if anyone wants to give it another try.