Spartans Home

calling all pilots

Rooster

Post up a pic of your control station and maybe a little about it. I thought it would be interesting to see how others are doing it.

Logitech GT force feedback wheel & shifter with pedals/rudders, saitek x52, logitech g500, razer lycosa, razer destructor pad.

User posted image

A little dusty, forgive me! :lol:

Here ya go

My wife loves me and got the two extra monitors and the THTG (triple Head to Go) as Christmas presents. I also have a nice Thrustmaster Corgar setup I use for serious flying.

User posted image

my F-16C cockpit project

User posted image

More HERE

I have hundreds of hours in the engineering over several years in both the Seat and Cockpit. Now I sell the Aces II Ejection Seat as a kit and the F-16C Cockpit as a kit, that comes pre-cut, ready to be screwed together

Seat is HERE

Cockpit is HERE

You may or may not have seen this...I built 3 Aces II Ejection Seats for the movie Iron Man. They used the seats in filming the sequence where the Air Force Pilot had to bail out of the F-22.

Here is the seat I built for the movie HERE

I was supposed to be listed in the credits but it didn't happen...oh well, maybe next time.

That seat blows my mind.. how many man-hours have you put in so far?
Edited by Stang~SPARTA~

Nice rigs!

Mine is inbetween phases now, I am planning something that will be better soon. I've been browsing the DIY and bought setups over at http://www.thewayiplay.com/mainforum/index.php?topic=200.0 Lots of neat ideas, though it is dominated by racing rigs.

Here's a couple cool flight ones -

User posted image

http://www.thewayiplay.com/mainforum/index.php?topic=953.0

User posted image

User posted image