Spartans Home

What do you think about TeamSpeak 3?

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi all,

I am in touch with a group of players from Europe and they have just shifted their TS 2 server to a 3 one.

I had to install the TS 3 client and, surprise, I was quite amazed... it looks better but most importantly sounds better and has a lot of neat options, friendly and easy to use.

I didn t dig into it too much but the first look was quite positive.

Anyone else did try it yet? Comments?

Switching to it at a sim racing community I frequent. We used to use Ventrillo and pay for a server. Now we can host TS3 free on our game server and it works great, the developers of this free product actually listen to their users and add features/fix things they want to be fixed. Nothing but good reviews from me about TS.

Vent would pick the wrong inputs every time, I plug in a web cam w/ a mic and it defaults to that, frustrating. TS3 - no such issues, it sticks to the input/output I selected in windows as default. All I had to do was pick a PTT button and it was working. Similar experience with most the guys getting setup, with a few oddballs in there. Note - if you have a logitech g25 wheel, make sure you're in neutral before setting your PTT button. ;)