Spartans Home

Once upon a time

Ebden~SPARTA~

I've been helping Fleepee at Ofpec.com refine his missions(English work was my part), and Once upon a time is up to version 1-9. I think I'll have time to get on in an hour or two, and if so I'm looking for up to 7 people to have a run at the mission. A few of you tried it already, thoroughly enjoyed I believe slogging into Lopatino with little more than an AK and no map or compass.

I'll host. My computer's been working pretty well so far for up to 4 people, but I haven't pushed it further. PW will be

"zeno", and the MP server filter 'sparta' should bring up my machine which will be named 'SPARTA-Ebden'

No addons or downloads needed.

I've been helping Fleepee at Ofpec.com refine his missions(English work was my part), and Once upon a time is up to version 1-9. I think I'll have time to get on in an hour or two, and if so I'm looking for up to 7 people to have a run at the mission. A few of you tried it already, thoroughly enjoyed I believe slogging into Lopatino with little more than an AK and no map or compass.

I'll host. My computer's been working pretty well so far for up to 4 people, but I haven't pushed it further. PW will be

"zeno", and the MP server filter 'sparta' should bring up my machine which will be named 'SPARTA-Ebden'

No addons or downloads needed.

Gimme an hour or so.

AK... no map or compass... Sounds like some camping trip!

Thanks 'yall who tried it out. Both runs were good, fun mission idea. A small scattering of issues for Fleepee to address, then that big one near the airfield. Two freezes when a group of friendlies approaches, yuck!

Custard'll put that mission on one of the servers soon. I wonder if it's a host/dedi issue.

Thanks 'yall who tried it out. Both runs were good, fun mission idea. A small scattering of issues for Fleepee to address, then that big one near the airfield. Two freezes when a group of friendlies approaches, yuck!

Custard'll put that mission on one of the servers soon. I wonder if it's a host/dedi issue.

Thats why I offered to put it up :D

I really enjoyed this.

Starting with no weapons, map, or GPS was unusual to say the least.

Poor Yuri tho.

And his wife. She never had a chance hiding like that...

Thanks for the fun Ebden. I really enjoyed that style of play. The cars are pretty fun too.