Spartans Home

What is Eve-Online?

NoScream~SPARTA~

Something to explain Eve to the beginner.....

Beginners Guide

http://www.eve-online-fan.co.uk/trading-guide/

# Guide ? ECM Warfare

# Guide ? Eve Character Creation

# Guide ? Exploration in Eve Online

# Guide ? Manufacturing

# Guide ? Mining Guide for Eve Online

# Guide ? Moon Mining

# Guide ? Piracy in Eve Online

# Guide ? Pirate Hunting

# Guide ? Salvaging in Eve Online

# Guide ? Skill Learning in Eve Online

# Guide ? Tech III Production

# Guide ? Trade Routes

# Guide ? Trading in Eve Online

# Guide ? Using rigs in Eve Online

# Guide ? Wormholes

# Eve Online Ships

# Eve Online Attributes Explained

# Eve Online Factions

# Eve Online Bloodlines

# Tips and Advice for Eve Online

Trying EVE alone will no doubt be hard, If you have a few guys to help it makes it much easier. But yes starting at first is a bit like watching paint dry. But if you stick with it, it dose get intense and very complex.

yep and watching paint dry sucks.. been there done that im still with Eve doing good actually im glad i had ppl to help me or i would have never stayed to watch the outcome of the paint drying

NA running level 4 missions in my Nighthawk with 32m SP

As usual I shall be showing my complete lack of EVE knowledge, but plow on regardless and sod the embarrassment.........so I shall ask.

I am attempting to do level IV missions using a standard Raven, active tank. However I struggle to keep that shield, and there have been a couple of very close shaves where I have had to struggle to kill the warp jammers, sacrifice the drones and bug out and ditch the mission.

So looking at the high-level stats on the nighthawk I can see the attraction, but the question I have is what are you packing in offensive capability? I am taking long enough to kill anything now, and therefore tips will be gratefully received.

As usual I shall be showing my complete lack of EVE knowledge, but plow on regardless and sod the embarrassment.........so I shall ask.

I am attempting to do level IV missions using a standard Raven, active tank. However I struggle to keep that shield, and there have been a couple of very close shaves where I have had to struggle to kill the warp jammers, sacrifice the drones and bug out and ditch the mission.

So looking at the high-level stats on the nighthawk I can see the attraction, but the question I have is what are you packing in offensive capability? I am taking long enough to kill anything now, and therefore tips will be gratefully received.

Faction fitted CNR. That's what I do. I have run every level 4 mission and have yet to lose more than 20% in even the most difficult ones. I dont even swap out hardeners. I do swap out ammo and drones though.

Set 'em up knock'em down!

You could get by with a rattlesnake or golem (either faction fitted) but with those you have to look at what defender missiles will do to your DPS. Its worth the money in the long run.

If you need a smple fit, let me know and I will post you a linky.

Medic is right Faction Fit FTW My NightHawk is all Faction passive tank t2 drones it can take alot of Battleship fire power

i was thinking Battleships at first to train I Did lol to many ppl said find a ship you fill comfort in flying so i trained the

nighthawk i dont fill the comfort in bigger ships lol. i can fly the caldari BS, Amarr BS Atm im training my armor tank

sheilds are at max no more can be done there