Spartans Home

Greets from [MIA] clan... and from me personally.

KarvinofMIA

I have been browsing about the OF-DR forums and followed Viipers sig to this place. I took the time to register and making a post in the hopes of finding like minded gamers.

While [MIA] doesn't support OF-DR due to there not being dedicated server files we do play a great deal of other games, and no... I am not here trying to recruit.

I play under the name Karvin and you will always find [MIA] as a clan tag unless I am incognito doing security work on one of our servers. I am just about to turn 38 and I have been gaming since I was 7 or so.... whenever Pong hit the market I guess. I currently keep busy about my clan and have been checking out different games that aren't "heavy hitter" brands like EA or Activision... busy looking for those hidden gems I guess you would say.

A bit more personal info about me.... 37 Year old male from the Pacific Northwest of the USA. 6 years Army Veteran in the "light" Infantry. Avid Gamer, Avid PC builder/modder.... and a wannabe script writer. ( I try at least, even if they don't compile properly 80% of the time ) Oh... and I love homebrewing my beer.

Please feel free to hit me up here, on the CodeMaster forums, or www.miaclan.net

Next step is to jump into your TS and say hello I guess. :)