Spartans Home

Durka's Operation Pathfinder

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

Operation Pathfinder

1-15 players

User posted image

"Author Info", "This mission is the beginning of a campaign that will stretch out over the coming weeks. It was designed to foster teamwork, strategic planning, and coordination amongst players, and is a training aid loosely based off real world scenarios. The air assault may go bad, due to the AI messing up. I've worked and worked and can't find solutions. Report any bugs to Durka-Durka at www.legionofsparta.com. Enjoy!

"Briefing", "The time has come, gentlemen. The Russian occupation of our Eastern European ally will end today. We have staged our forces off the coast and will punch a hole into the enemy's defenses, using your team as the spearhead. Alpha and Bravo team's objective is to knock out the anti-air batteries on both sides of the River Guba, as well as the radar tower further inland. The Pathfinders will clear the LZ to the West, then mark it."

"Situation", "We will be conducting a massive dawn air assault to capture the airfield at Krasnostav. Our route through the River Guba to the north is guarded by three anti-air batteries, linked together by a radar. Two fire teams and one Pathfinder team will be <marker name='insert'>inserted by boat</marker> at the mouth of the river. Destroy the enemy AA and radar to create a path for the main force. Once the anti-air batteries are destroyed, move to the clearing and mark an LZ for the assault.

P.S. Special thanks to MH6 for helping me out with the scripts on this one. Although I didn't use all of them, they were greatly appreciated.

Op_Pathfinder.zip

Read the briefing Custard, your preparing the way for the Air Assault, not participating in it.

Looks good Durka :thumbsup_anim:

Yeh but but no but its MASSIVE

• 8 months later...

I am sorry for my noobiness, but...

Where do I have to put this file?

I have oother MP Missions, but they come with a Script folder and other 3 files and get installed ina folder with their name under MPMission folder.

This one has a file only, where does it go? :)

Thanks for your patience :)