Spartans Home

EAST SIDE REQUESTS

EMT~SPARTA~

HOla!

East is a blast to start off with. But i noticed that our rockets suck....so i was thinking that you guys could use more infantry and less tanks maybe? Don't get me wrong, an occasional tank to scare the pants off anyone that doesn't want to work together is nice, but when you have to decide whether to use an mg or stock up on rocks...(East rockets) then i lose the realism if everyone has a rocket strapped to their back. If anything it would increase the "grunt" support you all so desperately want to have in yall's servers. Just a suggestion. I like playing as the east side. Weapons are much better, and its a nice change of appearance and style of game play. Thanks for the change up of sides

I agree, it is a nice change up, but the marines have way too much armor, and not enough infantry on the ground. I found myself not able to move from behind a house because directly in front of me was at least 3 or 4 armored units, and I didn't have anything to counter it on my person.

Yes I agree the server has become less ground focus , Also guys lets try to work as squads when possible as I have seen a lot of lone wolfing latley then they cry come heal me Im in the hot zone alone.

I say if a guy heads off to the zone by himself and gets shot DO NOT REVIVE him as he puts you and your mates in danger.

edit by custard added NOT

Personally, I'd like to see a lot less armor. More of a focus on infantry tactics where there are true 'jobs' and people have to carry them out. But thats a job for the locked Domi server.

Having played in the Public Domi US server the past few days I can tell you guys are definitely headed in the right direction. The one thing I have noticed that is paramount is that when the initial assault happens, within a few to 20 minutes the entire town is taken. The clean up from the last town hasn't even been completed and there are people assaulting the next Primary objective.

Is there a way to increase the time between primary objectives? Where would the balance between long enough where cleanup and a refit for the next town occurs and too long where people lose interest?

The one aspect that I see could be increased is the amount of enemy armor and infantry attacking the airfield. Defense should be made a priority, plus it would give a reason to use all of the 'reward' vehicles that spawn at the end of each mission. Most dont get used as they should because with an MHQ and a helo running troops, and of course an ammo crate at the MHQ, there really is no need for armor.

Personally, I'd like to see a lot less armor. More of a focus on infantry tactics where there are true 'jobs' and people have to carry them out. But thats a job for the locked Domi server.

Having played in the Public Domi US server the past few days I can tell you guys are definitely headed in the right direction. The one thing I have noticed that is paramount is that when the initial assault happens, within a few to 20 minutes the entire town is taken. The clean up from the last town hasn't even been completed and there are people assaulting the next Primary objective.

Is there a way to increase the time between primary objectives? Where would the balance between long enough where cleanup and a refit for the next town occurs and too long where people lose interest?

The one aspect that I see could be increased is the amount of enemy armor and infantry attacking the airfield. Defense should be made a priority, plus it would give a reason to use all of the 'reward' vehicles that spawn at the end of each mission. Most dont get used as they should because with an MHQ and a helo running troops, and of course an ammo crate at the MHQ, there really is no need for armor.

Good idea about a delay between main objectives, like the side missions have. Perhaps 10 minutes between taking a town and start of the new main objective. That should allow plenty of time to regroup, rearm, and coordinate our assault on the next objective.

I like the second idea as well. We could have 2-3 guys in a tusk, hold at base for when the OPFOR tries to over-run it. A second tusk crew depending on how everything is set in the cvars on the server.

I like the ideas, keep em coming.

1 are you noticing a difference in the amount of armour, particularly tanks

2 are you seeing civilian vehicles in town

Problems

Western AI is using eastern equipment which is confusing

Things to do

1 look at increasing delay between main objectives

to be developed