Spartans Home

Hello im new

sleepy

Hello everyone my name is sleepy and im 25. I just got this game and i love it. I killed like three people yesterday, none friendly, and i was so happy. I was on ts and playing domination and everyone was friendly and helpful. It was great. Then there was this other time when noone would communicate with me. I was lost, didnt know how to navigate and was running around for like 3 hours. It felt like 3 hours. Thats not cool. Its hard to do things by myself especially when I dont know what im doing. I wouldn't mind going through some training of some sort just to familiarize myself with teamplay. I cant wait to play with more fellow spartans and have loads of fun, but for now its off to bed.

thanks for reading, Sleepy

Welcome to the forums Sleepy, not heard you say anything on teamspeak yet if you have probs with your mic maybe we can help. Or it could be my old ears failing lol.

Morgan has started to run lessons on this very complicated game join in mate and speak up if you need help.

Sleepy,

Welcome to SPARTA and our forums! Now just get your friends Dopey, Bashful, and Sneezy in here and we'll have a squad! :)

If you want to learn how to play this game like a soldier in the Army would, just pull me to the side one day and we'll run together. I'll show you the ins and outs of the basic stuff you need to know. For now, if you look in our ARMA2 forum, you'll find a wealth of knowledge from our guys and gals.

Artillery Firing Guide

Land Nav Thread (with SP LandNav Course)

Map Marking

Range Estimation

Flying Tips

And lots of other stuff!