Spartans Home

Bugged Sidemissions

MH6~SPARTA~

Please let me know of any bugged side missions you encounter. I am removing them from Zeno's revision of Domination 1.03 and will upload the final map when finished. Now of course I can't make the Spartan guys use this map, but I'm hoping they will, as I think everyone is getting sick of the bugged side missions.

Edit: I've removed all Capture the Flag side missions as well as the Destroy the Artillery piece before they attack Chernogorsk mission. (Which we just got 10min ago and was bugged)

Edited by MH6

Good job Just hook up with Zeno or X-wind when you can bud. Xeno has told me after the ArmA patch he will fix Or has already fixed but wants to wait on the next ArmA patch.

Alright cool. I just tested it and everything seems to work just fine. Ended up removing four side missions so far. I'm sure there are some more bugged missions but I don't remember what they were.

Hey MH... just wanted to add my own thanks for the work you are doing...you've been a great asset to our Dom team, and Im glad you found us...:)

Thanks, you guys run a great server. Reminds me of the SEALZ server, except not a ghost town.

I'm actually a programmer (almost exclusively game programming, such as for the Nintendo DS), so if ya'll Spartans have any other gripes about the map you want changed I can probably help ya' out.

Except that when choosing missions no one can see the full name... so we wont know which version has the fix. Better to put the Revive SM Fix at the beginning of the filename.

I can do that, but it'll need to be re-uploaded.

Edit: OK changed the name to "co30 DomiA2! SMFix West Revive [1.03]". Filename is the same, though.

co30 DomiA2! SMFix West Revive [1.03]

Edited by MH6