Spartans Home

Top Gear - with Ken Block

Zeno~SPARTA~

It has come to my attention that some of you may not have heard of Top Gear.

I dont especially like the presenters but the format of the show is strangely intoxicating (for me at least)

So in this post I will select a few of the most entertaining bits, here's the first with Ken Block - rallyist

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

That was good. I have to admitt that it was staged. Cars are not allowed in proxmity of real aircraft wile they are taxing on a airfeild. Ground control would be haveing a fitt. The firemen would be standing out there throwing hydrant wreches at him as he went screaming thru the crash truck bay. LOL! Great vid!

That was sick. Ken Block can drive. Here's another video of him tearing up a course:

Might want to skip ahead to the one minute mark though.

I don't watch much Top Gear but I did see this one clip, which was amazing:

Edited by MH6

Your day will come young man, lol.

On the way to old age is middle age, a time when many turn to hairpieces to retain an aire of youthfulness. My own toupé is made of human hair individually placed into each pore, a remarkable feat if I say so myself. For those who have to wear more traditional toupés top gear has done a wig in an open top sports car test.

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Sometimes Top gear Interviews American celebrities