Spartans Home

Never fear, NightHawk is here!

NightHawk

Hey Guys,

Well I finally decided to to get off my fat bum and come register, Yet another great game last night for all who was there & involved. I would like to ask that more people start carrying Lazer Markers + 1x battery instead of NightVision as it really is required, We only get 1 Harrier with self guided bombs, all other fixed winged aircraft are unguided unless troops on the ground paint some targets.

I'm looking into the possibility of joining the SPARTA community and become a tagged member, Just need to get the details required etc.

Looking forward to providing yet another 6 hours worth of mixed Air Support & Troop Transport aswell as supporting the troops on the ground with some sneaky intown infiltration.

Last thing Id like to ask for is some info on this Tactical Server I've been hearing about, Sounds interesting but I also hear that theres lack of aircraft on there, Anyway eitherway still sounds like a great way to sharpen your skills on the ground.

THANKS SPARTA!

Edited by NightHawk

Welcome to Sparta (LOSC) ~SPARTA~

Hello Nighthawk, Sparta is not about tagging up it's about playing with a set of really good guys & enjoying the team & play. Hang around and get to know the guys and see how you feel in 3-4 months and if you feel the same, read the apply and then make a choice.

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...hp?showtopic=33

I've moved you to 8+ so you can read the above thread link & will check with the guys if you visited Teamspeak (as that is a proviso of moving to level 8+).

Welcome to our Forums NightHawk, to be a Spartan you need to get to know us and we you so don't rush it as we are going nowhere and are glad you have asked as we enjoy folks with our like mindset.

Yeah the tac servers are hardcore and there is no flying that I am aware but X-Wind (Cross wind) can fill you in on more of that.

Welcome and see ya on the Battlefield.

Welcome to the forums Night.

Becoming a Spartan is not the same old usual process where you apply in a message and someone gives you tags, like you might in other gaming groups. On the other hand, getting tags is not like giving up your first born or undertaking a lifelong journey of self discovery living only on leaves and berries, either. Just feels like it....:)

I applied after I had spent enough time here to know this was going to be my gaming home. In all, I think the process took 4 months or so and today I proudly bear the mark of Sparta.

Sparta does not put as much emphasis on tags as other groups might... you can be a part of the community and never get tags, or go through the tags process... either way your gaming experience is pretty much exactly the same. Your name just gets a bit longer...:)

Enjoy your time with us, first and foremost.... get to know the Sparta folks and let us get to know you....:)

See ya on the fields of war...

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your replys, I'll be sticking around regardless, Been playing for a few days now with Sparta and enjoy every moment. A good break from my RAF life were I can actually put the theory to work ;)

Is the tacticle server for tagged members only btw? I forgot to ask that in my first post.

Currently providing Air Support for the guys in TS so must go, Playing night time LOL!

Edited by NightHawk

The Tactical server tends to be infantry based (our Tac squad is, essentially, a Special Ops squad) with not a lot of flight options. However that is not 100% always the case as Ive experienced some really interesting chopper insertions and exfils. But mostly it is on foot, taking out objectives.

Anyone with the interest can play on the Tac server, will keep an eye out for you next time we do a run...:)