Spartans Home

Ever wonder why?

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide ... Let's see now...

No Jesus

No Christmas

No television

No cheerleaders

No Nude Women

No car races

No football

No soccer

No golf

No tailgate parties

No pork BBQ

No hot dogs

No burgers

No lobster

No shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks

No nachos

No Beer nuts

No Beer !!!!!!!!

Rags for clothes and towels for hats.

Constant wailing from the guy next-door because he's sick and there are no doctors.

Constant wailing from the guy in the tower.

More than one wife.

You can't shave.

Your wives can't shave.

You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung.

The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times.

Your bride is picked by someone else.

She smells just like your donkey.

But your donkey has a better disposition.

Then they tell you that when you die it all gets better!

I mean, really, is there a mystery here?

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Where was that at? There was no relegion things here only a name. And if a name bouthers you Well I don't know. Then maybe be we can't use names.

The name was jesus and that is a name not a relegion like cathloic or cristian. Easy there fella lets not jump to conclusions.

And besides its in the joke area. "Thats a joke son" Ant you the second fella i said that to in the last week?

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Seriously, I thought we were all adults here. This is quicly becoming the land of the offended and Politically correct. The whole thing about Sparta was to play games and be our adult selves with language, jokes, and dirty pictures of girls all over the place. WTF happened? Well... not the pictures part, but definitely the other two.

Sorry to derail your thread Athlon. For the record, the joke was funny the way it was.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~