Spartans Home

EvE Wiki of Wikkies - ALL Knowledge

NoScream~SPARTA~

• 2 weeks later...

I want this game :) I mean....it looks great and everything....but it's about £13 a month isn't it ? <_<

I guess ill just have to carry on ruling my Empire in X3 instead :lol: And pray that i stay on good terms with the AI path finding....ive yet to crash in to a single ship or station lol :lol: Very unheard of when you've got the game sped up by 10x B)

You can play for free, but you have to earn the ingame credits to pay for the GTC

(Game time cards). ingame the cards cost around 320,000,000 ISK (interstellar credits) for a 30 day card,

sounds alot but it is possible to do it. Adder360 does it like this, he earns around 500,000,000 ISK

a month.

Anyway, there is a 14 day trial to try for free. IF your recommended it might be 21 days.

:)

In Game - When you get good

• 3 weeks later...

ohhh that sounds good :) I did try the 14 day trial once (of course with totally different name etc then i would use incase i came back...seems like a good idea now :rolleyes: ) but of course, cause of the pay to play i had to give it up <_<

But IF it's possible to make that amount of money in 14/21 days, then i might get back in to it :P i might have to wait until a holiday though....like the easter ones....so i can play enough to make it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

So how long would you guys say it should take for someone just starting to be able to buy the GTC in game ? Im guessing it would take over 14 days, but i saw that they've just got the retail version in game....with the 60 day card. So if it can, with a bit of hard work, take 60 days, i might have a go at that.

You guys think this is a sane idea :P Or should i give up my dreams and go back to playing marbles.....and mayby a bit of that empire: Total war :lol:

the GTCs sell for about 400 million isk in-game. I doubt if a noob player can make that much in such a short amount of time without some tremendous help of course.

You are better off sacing your pennies and buying the game a year at a time. This works well for me.

the GTCs sell for about 400 million isk in-game.

ummm....i wonder where i put my marbles then ? <_< :lol:

Ah well.....i have noticed one thing i might be able to go through with seeing as my dad wont subscribe for me etc....and that is to buy that eve retail box atari have just come out with, that includes 60 day free game play timecard B) I mean....game.co.uk sell it for £25....and thats cheaper/just about the same as subscribing for two months write ? :rolleyes: Also it's easier and i ger £20 pocket money a month....sometimes more and sometimes a bit less....depending on B'days etc :lol:

That 60 days would go on until i have a month left until my b'day as well....I might be seeing you guys in game soon :P

Don't want to put you off Eve (it's a great game) and I don't want to sound like a parent because here I'm just a friend but do you really want to spend your pocket money playing a game. You can play many games already with us already.

Honesty:

The game costs around $17 US (£12) a month....

Now if you can make 350million isk in a month you'd be playing for free, but that normally takes a few months to get to that level (about 4-6)

If you are serious, then ADDER does it this way he runs his chr: with in game money only.

we could also send you our game names to add to your buddies list.

so to recap, you can play on a trial for 14 days free

you can buy the game for £25 which inc a game time code GTC of 60 days

that would mean your first 14+60= 74 days of eve would cost £24 total.... then £12 per month till you make game money to pay for GTC.

DON'T FORGET

OFP-DR is coming soon & ARMA2 £25

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/5211831/Op...ng/Product.html