Spartans Home

I need to get in shape!

Hey I heard that if your over 40 the best way to get in shape is water exercise and bike riding.

My Doctor recommends exercise in water because at 40 you begin to lose the cushion and stablility provided

by cartilage in your joints. I guess I should get a bike and look for a nearby pool ;)

Hey I heard that if your over 40 the best way to get in shape is water exercise and bike riding.

My Doctor recommends exercise in water because at 40 you begin to lose the cushion and stablility provided

by cartilage in your joints. I guess I should get a bike and look for a nearby pool ;)

Okay dude how old do u think i am ?

I am only 33 i am in my prime time age so i can trash my body how i like and i won´t need to think of how the hell i am getting out of bed the next day ;)

having 3 active kids is what does the job for me (at 33) they do everything to get me exhausted after work/during weekends especially since they have 3 weeks of summer holiday to go and their sweet mom lets me have them as soon as I get home (she's fed up with them at that time, and I can see why...lol)

we do lots of swimming together and a strawl in the woods is on our program almost every weekend

What gave me the best condition was riding my bicycle in the mountains though, had a practice of 16 weeks when I was young, and no car so I had to do everything by bike/train.... after that period I couldn't get exhausted dancing for 6 hours on a time (ballroom/laitin, matches)

I'm looking for a job closer to home so I can ride my bicycle to work, and I prefer walk that needs oudoor activities..... (collecting field data)