Spartans Home

Blackjack

Hoss_EBDA

For those that were on teamspeak Saturday evening and night. Me and my wife were invited to go play Blackjack at the Horseshoe in Bossier City, Louisiana. I have never played before and understand that what happened at our table was really rare. My co-worker has tried for a year to get me to go with him to play. I just have been in too much of a pinch to "go blow" money like that. He started out in Vicksburg, Ms. Saturday morning about 5am, He started calling me off and on during the day telling me he was on a roll and we needed to come meet with him and his g/f. Sometime Saturday afternoon he called and told me he would give us the money to come over and play on. Wife said "well maybe in a little while". About 8ish he called back and offered to give us $200 to come over there. We said what the heck, let's go have some fun. Man did we ever. About 3am we started home, we ate and filled up our 91 gallon tank. We came home with over $2,000. All 4 of us sat at the same table and left with over $4,000 combined. Needless to say, we are paying all our bills and getting ready for a part-time job that will help us make more money in one day, than I make in a week. We did buy a Wii ($250).

:D

haha Hoss. It's fun, isn't it??? It's also called "beginner' luck" and next time ya go out, you'll lose money. Trust me, my first time gambling I won $81 on my first pull on the slots. Then came home with about half that lol. My favorite game is Craps though, it's fun and you can get on a roll, although it's just as easy to lose.

But, yeah.....THAT'S FREAKIN AMAZING you won so much money!

congrats dude.

I had a friendly game of poker with a few friends last week

2 games. Over about 6 hours.

£5 ($10) per game.

Just drinking and eating. Was alot of fun, my first time playing but enjoyed it muchly. Not much of a gambler though.