Spartans Home

Pics of the new ride...

BOO

Nice pics Boo is that the small block 5.7 litre.

Thanks.

And to answer your question, yes. It's an LT1 350 (aka 5.7L). The same engine was also used in some Corvettes. It produces decent power. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the LT1 varies in power between 275-325hp and 325-340 lb. ft. of torque at the crank. I'm not sure what mine is putting down, but it's an automatic and it'll chirp the tires when shifting into 2nd gear at 45+mph.

Well with the catylitic converters, tuned port fuel injection. O2 sensiors, That car putts out less emissions then most outhers. In most of the 3rd world countrys, they dont have emission laws. They are the worlds largest polluters right now. General motors has been the worlds leader in automotive on board computers sence the early 80s. Its a shame they all have to use OBD2 now days due to our goverment laws. The OBD2 is a crysler computer system made buy Delphi electronics, Used in all american cars now days.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

lol blame the 3rd world for getting wealthy...lol

I know my old ride will turn up there, but my old ride still polutes way way less than any 4.7 litre engine....(exept for H2 burning engines off course) but I have to say your ride looks a lot cooler. Take a vacation to Europe and have a look at our rides, you won't se many muscle cars.... fuel costs hit us earlier....(maybe Monaco is an exeption)

American trucks in Holland are always turned over to Gas usage (like propane) then they still are as thirsty but pollute a bit less.

Edited by Forrester