Spartans Home

Time to regroup!

MedicSN6

Okay, so we had our fun in the war dec and now its time to get a situation report from everyone and formulate a new plan.

For those of you that may be feeling a little worse for wear after that battle, its perfectly normal. My suggestion to you is to put a long term skill on to train and take a few days off from EVE and go do something else.

The battle still rages in our heads and until we can all get past it, we wont be having a good time in EVE.

I remember loosing my first BC getting ganked in .4 space. I was so pissed that I took someones advice to take a fews days break and come back refreshed. Its no my turn to pass on this advice.

Some of us may need this more than others, if at all. And its okay. We'll be here when you get back. No worries.

As far as situation reports go, I am now flying a tanked out Drake missile boat, and am running Level II Pos Quality missions within 8 jumps of New Caldari.

I am still in the LOSC corp. I never left.

I had a good time, although it was short lived, helping E$ and Adder out with a mission last evening. I went in and got aggro from about 7 or so cruisers and E$ and Adder started pounding on them. It took us a little bit of concentrating fire and time to kill them all, but we got 'em.

It was too fun. I look forward to more nights just like these.

I never took it off the stove m8!

However, there is a new entrance processing fee that Cy and myself initiated yesterday. The fee is ONE BILLION ISK or the US $ equivalent through Paypal.

Please make checks payable to "The Medic and CyLawyer Re-initiation Fund"

LOL

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Why is all the SPAM in this channel? OK back on root.

I'm not going directly to LOSC, I have a plan

I'm in training for 0.0 (by myself) I will get some basics under my belt

then it's to 0.0, plan ALPHA:

JUMP CLONE to secure live in 0.0 & secure

mine 0.0

help out a team in 0.0 to the max

pass on my profits to my alt, to enjoy the trifles of my hard work.

Step one: two weeks

After 0.0 insertion, I intend to jump clone back with my main till my alt is up to speed

then I can use my alt in secure.

I will be back........