Spartans Home

Full wipe coming april 19th

Forrester~SPARTA~

The clan warehouse now has 47 mill in it plus all my assets inc gold upgrades please help yourself if you need any of it to rank up your crafting

I am sending the quality Victories I built to KPR if anyone wants one please ask

I'm doing a number on the warehouse trying to level my crafting up. Currently at 24, building nothing but Cerebrus & Mercury ships. Labor hours take so long to regenerate. :(

If anyone has any labor contracts, sealed bottles, or medium carriages they don't need, I'll gladly take them off your hands. :worshippy:

We do not keep the blueprints after the wipe may as well build traders cutters mate no need for the carriages :thumbsup:

Oh damn, I thought lower level recipes gave less XP as you leveled. I guess I was wrong. Whoops.

I'll build a few more Cerebrus ships and then start mass producing trading cutters I guess.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/19612-changing-nation-will-lose-your-rank-and-xp/&

We ALL may need to read this thread and make a decision on what server we would like to play on and what NATION.

FTR I would prefer to play on the Global server and be British but I wouldn't mind being Merican or Dutch but the idea of being French or Spanish in a sailing game set in this period would break my heart.

Discuss.

I'm fine with playing British or America on the Global server. I'd rather not play French or Spanish (because a lot of actual French/Spanish/Russian players play those nations, and I prefer having English text in my chat...)

Also, I have a pirate alt. I wouldn't recommend them.

I will follow the discussion on the Naval action TS (british nation) my guess is that most will join the world server.

On the current server, many Dutch clans have joined the US, the Brits have bothe English and German speaking clans, the Dutch are a bit low on people at the moment.

That means they are more likely to lose ports, but there is a lot to gain playing for the Dutch. The English has the most players, and the most fun. The Americans have some clans that are quite strict on who joins port battles and such, wouldn't really go for that nation at the moment.