Spartans Home

Patch 29th June 2016

custard~SPARTA~

Has Medkits n stuff

Fishing

New commodities/resources

Officers

Crew (they freaking die and need replacing costs gold or medkits)

They added tobacco, sugar, and salt. Along with fish meat, and food supplies.

Time to do some trading!

Wish I had stocked up on Rum beforehand...

Edit: Tobaco, Sugar, and Salt are not profitable without selling to players (i.e. selling direct port to port results in a loss). So market will determine if any money can be made there.

Edit 2: Tobacco will be most likely be very profitable in Kingston since it is required for medkits, and you can only buy small ones from the shop. Large and medium ones have to be crafted by players.

Edit 3: Tobacco is profitable port-to-port in some cases (250g net profit per). navalactioncraft.com's data is wrong I think. Sugar and salt may be profitable too. Just have to find a port that is actually buying it and see.

Edit 4: Sugar can be sold for 600 (200g net profit per). Still haven't found a port that wants to buy it yet though. Doesn't appear to be used in any crafting recipes, so player demand will probably be low/non-existant. Maybe will be used for something in a future patch?

I am going to ramp up trading and production of tobacco. Half of it will go towards trades and the other half I will start depositing in the clan warehouse so we can all make medkits.

• Like 1