Spartans Home

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

EMT~SPARTA~

Go to wikipedia.org

It will give you nice links to contact your state senators and your district representative. Do this. Type a custom message or paste the following:

I am writing to you as a voter in your district. I urge you to vote "no" on cloture for S. 968, the PROTECT IP Act, on Jan. 24th. The PROTECT IP Act is dangerous, ineffective, and short-sighted. It does not deserve floor consideration. I urge my representative to vote "no" on SOPA, the corresponding House bill.

Over coming days you'll be hearing from the many businesses, advocacy organizations, and ordinary Americans who oppose this legislation because of the myriad ways in which it will stifle free speech and innovation. We hope you'll take our concerns to heart and oppose this legislation by voting "no" on cloture.

Thank you for your time.

Now send it.

Everyone should do this.

Edited by MH6~SPARTA~

Sent my letter off.

Google sure is stepping up to the plate and going along with everyone else in their participation! They've gone as far as putting a black box over their logo, but keeping everything else still up. That'll show 'em! /sarc

Yeah I was hoping Google and Facebook would shutdown. There'd really be a shit storm then.