Spartans Home

ACE update

custard~SPARTA~

I had a quick run testing ACE 13.

I played Falluja, being long time I didn t touch that map.

Something very nice: I was able to sneak till the Radio Tower without triggering any enemy. In the past it seemed doesnnt matter what you do, when you get close "the enemy spotted you" with their Magic balls. Actually that didn t happen.

Unfortunately i didn t equip a silenced weapon, so I killed the guy guarding the radio tower and then the trigger "enemy spotted you" was up.

Satchels:

A new trick. It seems is Timer only and after setting timer you have to ARM the thing. So my first Satchel failed, because i didn t armed it. Then i went back, I armed it but i was unsure what timer setting I set, so I disarmed it and after that it was useless, no way to arm again, so DO not Disarm it, you will not be able to use it again.

Finally I used my second satchel and set 2 min timer and armed. Then i discovered 1 Satchel is not enough to put the tower down in Falluja :)

After that i aborted, but at least it works :)

EDIT

It seems like I am no more on Flying list on ACE server. I reinstalled Arma 2 couple of days ago, is it possible my ID changed ? Let me know what do you need. Thx

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~