Spartans Home

ArmA II Patch

DaiSan

there is a very simple script out that which allows you to board a chopper and map click to drop you at a destination and then it returns to base. (AI controlled) so removes issue in some ways.

These AI scripts are wonderful for "taxis" between base and AO. But, they do not apply to attack vehicles, which in the past has been the primary asset needing protection. They also completely obliterate the use of these vehicles for all players. and for many (especially those of this community), piloting is a cornerstone to their enjoyment of the game.

I don't remember much of Arma administration, but isn't it possible to limit the class that can use vehicles?

That script is written and hosted by MH6 and is up to him if he wants to continue to support it.

At this point, we don't have any normal activity. I say we open take the password off and go back to basic domination. Yes it means there is a possibility of bad apples that won't listen to us, but it will also generate activity. We built our standards for play based on moderation and communication, not only a password or script.

Without activity, the server is moot.

FYI - I noticed the "monitor" script wasn't running in the services, so I started it up. It may start working now on the stock map.

That might be a great topic in another thread. Why does no one play on the Sparta server?

I started working. It's kinda hard to play too too much when you're getting home at 21:00, and then be up the next morning by 06:30 and out the door by 07:00. Kinda harder when you have to do that 6 days a week. <.<

To be fair though I've almost doubled what my original net pay was supposed to be (thank god I'm paid by the hour).

No,Beta and RC's used to work with the current version until the official release; dont know if they changed this or not but i doubt they would.

RC2 should be compatible with any previous version, including RC1 but if you encounter some problems, fresh reinstall may be best first step.

Obviously if you dont have it installed,dont.....but if you did, it probably still works.

Edited by EL_n00biachi