Spartans Home

Idea

EBE

Woud some off you be intersted to.. listen :

I was on another server playing a deathmatch sniper map .,(several they had)(one was a town ( the other opposit hills etc..) :o

as u killed somebody u got the stats? like me the first kill it showed ; ebe 869 meter DSV . :bowing:

they had the map rebuild was awesome; towers cranes high and low stuff was cool +3 story high buildings and more tomutch to mension . :finger:

woud u guys like this one ..(AND MORE WHO CAN FIX THIS??) we coud go all deathmatch or 2-sides .(maybe @ some OBJ to this like flag or blow up maybe one rpg .. :gun:

they had a script that allowes u to pick a sniper weapon in the begin of a life in mouse scroll menu ? :yes:

so thoughts on this one ... :bleh:

or just hate me haha

greetz..

hey guys last night on the HEZBOLLAH muslim training server we had fun :banana_dance:

the deathmatch worked out real real fine for us . :thumbsup_anim:

players ; Gunthar the funny , Hiro the swift ,Roach the invisible , N00bie the backstaber haha (was fun), and me EBE the ammoboxRunner ,Batwing the impatiend always playing battle field 3 lost his touch so he needs to play more with US .

longest kill was +1.100m but to bad killed Roach after more then 30minutes of spying on us . :poster_oops:

THX days like this are rare ...... :hysterical:

if i forgot somebody is because i was kinda busy

That was fun,i was shocked by Batwing!!the dude has totally lost "it"!!damn BF3!! lol........btw that server name and load screen suck, freaking terrorist server with all kinds of phrases about Hezbollah and stuff....ugh...

hey guys last night on the HEZBOLLAH muslim training server we had fun :banana_dance:

the deathmatch worked out real real fine for us . :thumbsup_anim:

players ; Gunthar the funny ,

Hiro the swift ,

Roach the invisible ,

N00bie the backstaber haha (was fun),

Batwing the impatiend always playing battle field 3 lost his touch so he needs to play more with US .

And SCORPION the lone RANGEr

and me EBE the ammoboxRunner

the rest was adversary

longest kill was +1.100m but to bad it was Roach that got killed after more then 30 minutes of spying on our possition . :poster_oops:

THX days like this are rare ...... :hysterical:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13392