Spartans Home

Call of duty modern warfare 3

Athlon64~SPARTA~

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

Already hit my limit of one run and gun game for this year. I'm waiting for Diable 3, ARMA 3, SKYRIM (when the price drops), and SW:TOR (MMO). BF3, Minecraft, and Pay Day: The Heist are enough for me .

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

I think that the EA=DICE series has had the problem with cheaters and hackers on there real bad, I don't really remember all that on call of duty. I would buy this game before anything ea=dice came out with. Dice makes the cheats in the game and then advertises pay to get the cheats on game, like MSX scurity cheat sight use to. Or like this

http://www.cheatmasters.com/cheats/35870/Battlefield_3_cheats.html

We had alot of fun on call of duty with our crouch only nights.

I can't remember ever haveing fun on any EA game after all the lagg and conecting to game server, stats server, rank server, theres no more bandwith left for good game play, unless your on a t3 connection. Its just a eye candie game that looks good and plays like shit like all of EA-Dice games.

If you gave me a copy of battlefeild 3 i would toss it in the dumpster where it belongs along with bf2, 2142, 1942,.

Call of duty!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

I think that the EA=DICE series has had the problem with cheaters and hackers on there real bad, I don't really remember all that on call of duty. I would buy this game before anything ea=dice came out with. Dice makes the cheats in the game and then advertises pay to get the cheats on game, like MSX scurity cheat sight use to.

1t0m.jpg

if you think that the higlighted is true then you have no clue what-so-ever so shouldn't even of started your post, as for the start then these numbers speak for themselves:

cod4 multiplayer trainer downloads from cheathappens: 560,206

world at war multiplayer trainer downloads from cheathappens: 305,661

mw2 multiplayer trainer downloads from cheathappens: 438,247

black ops multiplayer trainer downloads from cheathappens: 197,354

CoD series has hands down more cheaters than than all other games combined if you go off the 3rd party anti cheat systems, and this does not include MW2 or black ops.

i'm sure mw3 will be a nice game, but i doesn't really look like it will offer anything more than the past 4 or 5 cod games, a lot of people just want a change from infantry fps so gave bf3 a chance. tbh it's not bad, i can take it or leave it right now, their new origin, game browser and stats combined thing is great (comming from someone who has used it rather than speculating).

let us know how good mw3 is when it's released, as long as you can guarantee no hackers, no lag, no glitched or bugs and it's $30, then i'm right in there :P

I think that both the BF series and CoD series are complete and utter shit

of the 2 CoD started off great. BF not so much.

The core issue with the BOTH games is the emphisis on personal achivement is over and above teamwork. Who cares if your teammate dies or you fail objectives... after all in just a few games you will unlock a pulse rifle in the 40watt range... then you can pwn everyone.

What I like about ARMA is that the Objective is the Objective. Teamwork is a requirement and is how you achive it or the computer will kick your ass.