Spartans Home

battlefield 3

battlefield 3 is like battlefield three it seems everybody is talking about battlefield 3 I have battlefield III I think everybody has battlefield 3. Battlefield 3 is the best game in the WHOLE universe while playing battlefield three I think of nothing else but battlefield 3 .................... like i said battlefield 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rant over :allgood: see you guys soon, I got the game today but can't play it yet :excl: the above is my bad attempt at being funny if you laughed I thank you if you didn't o well :zzzzz:

Nah, it was a good one. I got it. But I will say that BF3 is damn near one of the best FPS game I have ever played. In both visual and mechanics terms, it is leaps ahead of the contemporary competition. This isn't to say that there isn't a soft spot in my tiny, ice-hardened heart for the classics such as Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon; there always will be. BF3, however, is the next step in the evolution of the First Person Shooter. It is very difficult to imagine what the future will hold for the genre, given the current standard.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

battlefield 3 is like battlefield three it seems everybody is talking about battlefield 3 I have battlefield III I think everybody has battlefield 3. Battlefield 3 is the best game in the WHOLE universe while playing battlefield three I think of nothing else but battlefield 3 .................... like i said battlefield 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rant over :allgood: see you guys soon, I got the game today but can't play it yet :excl: the above is my bad attempt at being funny if you laughed I thank you if you didn't o well :zzzzz:

so true hahha

(there is no news only topic off the day there choice ,stop watching this bad reports i always say ; we need laughter , like hippo eats chicken and my day starts great ..)