Spartans Home

MSO Bug Reports

DaiSan

I'm in Squad Leader role but i cannot recruit any AI.

After searching enemy/suspect , there is no message saying anything was found but distance markers to ammo cache are appearing on the map.

After ammo cash is sized/destroyed there is no message about completing this goal and markers stay

Edited by peter~SPARTA~

I also can't recruit AI even though i am also a TL.

Another issue, I got shot and passed out, was able to get back on my feet and heal myself completely, but couldn't reload my rifle,change weapons, interact (through scroll menu), check my gear, etc. Disconnecting/reconnecting didn't seem to fix the issue. Only respawning through the escape menu fixed it.

Medevac:

It pick you up and drop off at southern airbase. But there is no Hospital. Looks like it have coordinates for old location of base.

If you are unconscious , there is no way to get out of this chopper or any other veh, you have to blow them up

Edited by peter~SPARTA~

I left a session this afternoon leaving a message "Humvee Mk19 here"

When i connected back (using the same guest spot) I was back at the exact spot where i left (good job) but the Map showed me as a "vehicle" (the mk19 I left there) but i was on foot and the humvee was gone.

To clarify, when I disconnected the first time, I was NOT in the vehicle, I parked the vehicle there, i was on foot and I disconnected. Can t understand why coming back the system sees me as a vehicle.

Also I lost my ruck, which I had on my Back (maybe to not lose the ruck you have to have it on the secondary spot?)

In the server for the first time today, just to get my bearings. Can't leave an AAR as it constantly tells me I need a radio but my kit clearly shows I have a radio available. I've taken it from my kit and added again but no effect. Surely it can't mean a backpack radio?

Bugger, will change that now.

On the upside, I can recruit AI, can't do much with them though as it's not letting me leave waypoints or give instruction. Can get them to form up but that's it.

F1 to F9 probably or spacebar for everyone,then hit 1 or 2 or 3 etc for various menu's\orders etc...they are pretty dumb tho lol

F1 to F9 probably or spacebar for everyone,then hit 1 or 2 or 3 etc for various menu's\orders etc...they are pretty dumb tho lol

I need to try again but menu access is fine, it's just that in certain menu's (like movement) all of the options are greyed out. So although I could get the squad to form into anyone of the many formations available I could do nothing else.

Dai, I'm not sure if this is a bug but from joining and for the duration of my time in the server, 1 hour plus, it constantly scrolled a message that Bluefor Intel reported enemy movement at 02510509. These co-ords are right at the BAF HQ. I scoured that place and came across nothing at all, just other AI friendlies and locals.

Just before leaving a Defender came at my patrol from the west, at speed and ploughed into the first guy. I opened fire, taking out the driver and passenger only to find them as "friendlies", giving me a -2 score. The driver instantly respawned and the Defender stayed static, engine running. For whatever reason the AI squad mate that was hit didn't die, just carried on walking around.

Watchman, i have found (or so it seems i found) that to leave an AAR or any of the other "you need a radio" options you can't have another ruck "on back". I tend to not carry the PRC119 on me, but leave it in the HMMWV. I tried to put my VTAC into the "on back" position and pick up the PRC119 to make an AAR i had the pop up "You need a Radio". After removing the VTAC from my gear and having just the PRC it allowed me to put in the AAR.

Just food for thought.