Spartans Home

Mea Culpa Maxima

Roach

I think app's go here > http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8 ,just remember man imo it doesnt take a tag to be a spartan as has been said many of times,Roach or n00biachi have just as much fun,right(s),obligations concerning behavior of ourselves or others and say into many matters as Roach~SPARTA~ and\or eln00biachi~SPARTA~ thats the strength of this community.....philosophically: you dont have to be a member to be a member.....tho Roach~SPARTA~ does look nice :thumbsup_anim: good luck!

I think app's go here > http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8 ,just remember man imo it doesnt take a tag to be a spartan as has been said many of times,Roach or n00biachi have just as much fun,right(s),obligations concerning behavior of ourselves or others and say into many matters as Roach~SPARTA~ and\or eln00biachi~SPARTA~ thats the strength of this community.....philosophically: you dont have to be a member to be a member.....tho Roach~SPARTA~ does look nice :thumbsup_anim: good luck!

I love being Alumi

n thx

I like the Roach, too.

like the doppel and the iron and the batty and the dai-S and the ironspy and the Peter and the raven ... no thats all haaha

joking ...... :thumbsup_anim:

i woud'nt forget ya Noobi

if i forgot somebody its only because i am an idiot for keeping htis post tiny

respect1.jpg?w=455

(respect is what u have , you can only loose it !!)

I don't want "wings" to feel welcome. I already am.

I love Being small peice of the ALUMI.

Best group of GLOBAL Fellas i've ever had the priviledge of ... well you fuckers teach me.

Absolute best motley crew I been in!

(add Sparta Ace Server in game footage to this tune.)

:bird223:

Aye Bravo

......Aye SPARTA!

..And I don't care what anyone say's about you. I Still like You.

=D

Edited by Roach