Spartans Home

PC Gamer Project starts today!

Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

Howdy folks,

Today, Monday, July 25th, we begin filming the project for PC Gamer. Anyone that wishes to participate is welcome.

Unlike the other videos we've done recently, we are not doing mission play. We will be recording set scenes, and we will likely be doing multiple takes for each scene.

If you wish to take part, all we ask is that you follow given directions. Once we begin recording a scene, we ask that you keep comms clear until we're done with the current take.

Other than the above, this will be a pretty casual and easy going endeavor. If you only have time to stick around to help in one or two scenes, that is ok. Any help is welcome. There are only a couple of big scenes that require 8-10 people. Other than that, most scenes only need 2-5 people.

We begin today at 2PM Pacific/5PM Eastern (and I believe that would be 10PM for those of you on Big Ben Time).

** PLEASE DO NOT RUN ANY MODS ** All you need to participate is Combined Ops. Everything will be done in Chenarus.

We will be doing this again at the same time on Tuesday, July 26th, if we do not capture all of the required footage today.

Thanks,

F_P

Howdy folks,

Today, Monday, July 25th, we begin filming the project for PC Gamer.

We will be recording set scenes, and we will likely be doing multiple takes for each scene.

If you wish to take part, we ask that you keep comms clear until we're done with the current take.

Any help is welcome. There are only a couple of big scenes 8-10 people. most scenes only need 2-5 people.

We begin today at 2PM Pacific/5PM Eastern / 10PM for those of you on Big Ben Time).

** PLEASE DO NOT RUN ANY MODS ** you need Combined Ops. Everything will be in Chenarus.

Thanks,

F_P

i don't perform well under stress ..(noob)23lnqe8i.jpg

if i got time ill be around to prop

Edited by EBE

Good flying Ebe

i was just following DOPPEL.

It wa sa good day for Mouse and Keyboard ..