Spartans Home

Video: Skyrim Insight

Rooster90

A well-made video detailing a lot of aspects regarding Skyrim. Some of it we already know, but he goes into pretty good detail of the significant changes in Skyrim. It's an entertaining watch. This guy is a total Elder Scrolls (and Bethesda) fanatic, he's done his research and knows his Elder Scrolls/Fallout games very well.

Also, might I request of the mighty forum gods to create a dedicated Skyrim board (or sub-board) in the future? I have a feeling a good deal of us will be playing this this winter. I plan on possibly making a "Let's Play" series of it, or something along those lines as well.

Edited by Rooster90

Nice video and very informative. I do not know how I am going to manage to play the 4-5 awesome titles that all will be out this winter. I may have to fake a long term injury hehe.

I am getting so excited for what is coming....WOO HOO clapping.gif

Thanks for the share Rooster

Its ok Haj,knowing the gaming industry im sure 3 or 4 out of your 4-5 games will be buggy and utter crap.......lol so that leaves ya only with max 2 games to play!

Its ok Haj,knowing the gaming industry im sure 3 or 4 out of your 4-5 games will be buggy and utter crap.......lol so that leaves ya only with max 2 games to play!

Thank you very much Professor Pessimistic!